For volunteer opportunities see our volunteer vacancies page.
- Project manager (Richmond, Surrey, fixed term)
- Bath Cruse Area Adminstratior (part time)
- Bid writer (Richmond, Surrey)
- Community Fundraising Officer (Richmond)
Cruse actively welcomes applications from all sections of society.
Salary: £26,044 plus OLW £1729
Hours : 35 hours per week
We have a vacancy for a full time post as Project Manager based in Richmond (London) to manage a Cruse and Samaritans partnership project funded by the Department of Health. The successful candidate will co-ordinate and work collaboratively with Samaritans to develop and deliver joint, closed support groups for those bereaved by suicide through the Samaritans and Cruse Networks.
This post will suit an enthusiastic and creative person with excellent communication and project management skills, who has experience of work in community projects. Knowledge and experience of the impact of suicide on a bereaved person would be highly desirable.
The project is funded until end of June 2017. This post will be based at Cruse’s central office in Richmond, London TW9 2GW
Please return applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 4pm, 31st October 2014
Part time 16 hours per week
Salary £15,358 (pro rata)
Cruse Bereavement Care in Bath is looking for an Area Administrator. The purpose of the job is to:
- Ensure that the first contact with Cruse, for potential clients and members of the public, is a positive one and that responsibility is taken for the assessment of need.
- Ensure that Referrals, Allocations, and Requests for Information are processed in accordance with the Cruse Service Model and all Cruse Policies and Standards, in particular the Standard for Access, Referral and Allocation.
- Ensure that access to Cruse services is inclusive of people from the UK’s diverse communities.
Contact for further details: 01761 417250.
Please return completed applications by October 20th to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Cruse Bath & Wilts
2 Westfield Court
Bath BA3 4XD
Up to 30 hours per week with flexible hours and working patterns available
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (it is usual to start at the bottom of the range but this is negotiable depending on experience) plus Outer London Allowance if applicable.
- Would you like to improve support for adults and children when someone dies?
- Can you write an exceptional bid to secure resources to ensure Cruse can be there when some dies?
- Do you want to use your skills and experience to add meaning and value to your working life and have a job that will offer a sense of satisfaction, variety and new challenges?
If so then Cruse may have the opportunity for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a strong track record of writing bids which have generated income. The individual will report to the Deputy Chief Executive and have contact with colleagues across departments.
Cruse will consider candidates from a range of backgrounds including those with experience in the third sector, public and commercial sectors. If you think this is a role in which you could add real value to support bereaved people then do please get in contact with us.
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com.
21 hours per week with flexible hours and working patterns including job share available
Salary: Pro rata £14,148 plus OLW £1,050 (FTE £23,580 + 1,750 OLW).
Are you interested in developing and expanding Cruse’s approach to community fundraising? We are looking for someone to work as part of the Central Office Team to support the Cruse Network to generate income through delivery of our Income Generation Strategy.
- To work with the Director of Operations to develop and implement a Community Fundraising Support plan
- To work with the Directorate team to identify potential funding opportunities that could benefit the network
- To identify areas of good practice and success in relation to fundraising across the network and to implement communication systems to inform Areas
- Cruse will consider candidates from a range of backgrounds including those with experience in the third sector, public and commercial sectors and recent graduates. If you think this is a role in which you could add real value to support bereaved people then do please get in contact with us.
Please submit completed applications by to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Andy Langford Director of Operations if you would like to discuss the post on 020 8939 9539.