In any business environment, even staff who are confident and competent can find themselves worrying when they have to talk to a bereaved client or colleague. For some companies this happens as a routine part of work, and in every workplace staff will be affected by bereavement.
We can help
Our one-day loss and bereavement workshops will help staff and managers to make a caring and professional response, which can make a real difference to the service and support you give to clients and staff.
- Learn how to support bereaved clients and colleagues.
- Gain a strong understanding of bereavement issues and the factors affecting the grieving process.
- Learn about how different cultures view grief.
- Improve your communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ask questions and share your experience.
To get in touch call 0208 939 9542 or email email@example.com
Our courses are recognised by the National Counselling Society.