Our Loss and Bereavement Awareness workshop is designed for anyone encountering bereaved people in their professional lives. These are helpful for anyone who wants to understand the issues surrounding bereavement and how to communicate with clients and customers after someone close to them has died.
These training days are interactive and informative and provide an opportunity to have your questions about this taboo subject answered.
- Learn how to communicate effectively and compassionately with bereaved people
- Develop your confidence talking about difficult and sensitive topics
- Understand bereavement and the factors affecting the grieving process
- Learn about how different cultures view grief
- Improve your communication and inter-personal skills
- Ask questions and share your experiences
Cost: £140 for charities, £155 for public sector, and £170 for private sector, all plus VAT
One day Loss and Bereavement awareness workshop dates
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 939 9542.
Included in the price: light refreshments, certification (can contribute to continuing professional development) and full electronic notes.