"The day was exactly what we were after interms of education, insight and confidence - we all drove away impressed with how you delivered the content and making the connections about how we can apply this."
In any business environment, even staff who are confident and competent can find themselves worrying when they have to talk to a bereaved client or colleague. For some companies this happens as a routine part of work, and in every workplace staff will be affected by bereavement.
We can help
Our one-day loss and bereavement workshops will help staff and managers to make a caring and professional response, which can make a real difference to the service and support you give to clients and staff.
- Learn how to support bereaved clients and colleagues.
- Gain a strong understanding of bereavement issues and the factors affecting the grieving process.
- Learn about how different cultures view grief.
- Improve your communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ask questions and share your experience.
To get in touch call 07507 113662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses are recognised by the National Counselling Society.