- More than one in ten people struggle with funeral expenses
- Companies often give no thought to how they treat bereaved people
- Help is at Hand for anyone bereaved by suicide
- Cruse and Samaritans join forces to help people bereaved by suicide
- New suicide prevention plan to support most vulnerable in Wales
Cruse Bereavement Care Wales’s vision is that all bereaved people have somewhere to turn when someone dies: Rhywle i droi pan fydd rhywun wedi marw.
Our Areas and Branches offer free and confidential services provided by trained volunteers.
In Wales there are seven Areas:
- Cardiff and the Vale Area
- Gwent Area
- Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taf Area
- Morgannwg Branch
- Powys Area
- West Wales Area
- North Wales Area
Contact us at any of these to find out what services we offer where you live.
Cruse UK National helpline: 0844 477 9400
Email support: email@example.com