- British adults are reluctant to consider their own funeral
- New research shows the financial and practical impacts of a partner dying
- New Cruse Masterclass announced with Robert Neimeyer
- Cruse welcomes new bank code to support to bereaved families
- Cruse showcased as part of The Patron's Lunch celebrations
Cruse Bereavement Care Wales’s vision is that all bereaved people have somewhere to turn when someone dies: Rhywle i droi pan fydd rhywun wedi marw.
Our Areas and Branches offer free and confidential services provided by trained volunteers.
In Wales there are seven Areas:
- Cardiff and the Vale Area
- Gwent Area
- Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taf Area
- Morgannwg Branch
- Powys Area
- West Wales Area
- North Wales Area
Contact us at any of these to find out what services we offer where you live.
Cruse UK National helpline: 0808 808 1677
Email support: email@example.com