Corporate Partnerships Manager | Cruse Bereavement Care

Helpline:
0808 808 1677

This is an exciting time at Cruse Bereavement Care. Our strategy ‘Bereaved People First’, is being implemented and the charity is under-going significant transformation. This role is essential for the delivery of the strategy and the well-being of bereaved people across the country – which has arguably never been more important than now.

The Fundraising and Income Generation team has gone from strength to strength since forming in 2019, with income increasing by over 40%. On the back of this success, our ambitious strategy sets out to continue to grow and diversify income and maximise all opportunity.

In the last year, income from corporate donations has seen a sharp rise – and we’re looking for someone to build relationships with our current partners, as well as new ones. In this exciting role, you will develop the strategy which will engage many more partners (of all sizes) in the important work of Cruse. Initially, you will spend most of your time (80%) on generating new business while devoting the remaining time (20%) to our current partners.

This is an opportunity for you to show your drive, passion and relationship building skills to develop this income stream from the ground up. It’s your chance to make a lasting difference to the lives of bereaved people affected by the pandemic and beyond.

Job description and person specification

To apply, please email  fundraising@cruse.org.uk with a CV and covering letter, no longer than two sides.

Shortlisting will take place shortly after receipt and if successful, a short screening interview will be arranged.

Cruse welcomes and encourages applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.