Bereavement Walk and Social Group
Since May 2017, we have had an ever growing group of bereaved people meeting for a fortnightly walk.
After the (short) Monday morning walk, we chat over a hot drink in the pleasant surroundings of The Stables, in Hormfair Road, Charlton.
People who come along have found the sessions really helpful:
- People feel less isolated
- Feel supported by the group on difficult days
- Find routine and gentle exercise as well
- Health improvements
- Build new social contacts
- One to one (counselling) support is not for everyone - this is a fantastic alternative!
If you'd like to come along to one of these walks, just call Greenwich Cruse on 020 8850 0505, and we will get you booked in.