Talks, Seminars & Workshops
We have experienced volunteers available to work with a variety of organisations and situations to provide tailor made training and workshops.
In the past we have worked with Church groups, schools, solicitors, GP Surgeries, Estate Agents, Work places, Voluntary organisations, Schools of nursing and Community Health teams.
- Training facilitated by experienced Cruse Bereavement Volunteers.
- To enhance knowledge and understanding of the process of grief and the impact of diverse bereavement issues.
- To increase awareness of the work of Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Range from 1 hour presentations to full day experiential workshops.
- Individually tailored to meet the needs of the group or organisation.
- Handouts provided
For further information and an opportunity to discuss your training needs, please contact the Area Administrator on 01483 418781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org