When you first get in touch, our friendly and experienced volunteers will take some very basic information over the phone.
- About you – your name, address and telephone number
- About the person who has passed away – relationship and when they passed away.
After this we will send you an:
- information booklet about bereavement
- appointment letter for an assessment which will be done on the phone.
During the assessment we will gather information around your loss and talk about how you are feeling and coping.
When we phone you:
- we will talk about the best way to support you
- the call will take about 30 minutes
- you may wish to go somewhere quiet and private.