Shropshire Cruse are always pleased to receive financial help, to enable us to provide our services free to bereaved people in the county.
If you would like to support us with a donation, however small, please send your cheque payable to 'Cruse Bereavement Care in Shropshire' to the following addressThe Treasurer Cruse Bereavement Care in Shropshire The Roy Fletcher Centre 12-17 Cross Hill Shrewsbury SY1 1JE
Thank you for your support!
If you would like to organise your own fundraising event to support Shropshire Cruse, we would be happy to support you with this. Alternatively, you could take part in the Memory Walks next year and raise sponsorship money for us by completing a walk in memory of a loved one.
For further information about fundraising for Shropshire Cruse, click here to send us an email.
An Expression of Thanks
- Shropshire Cruse would like to thank the following for their financial support:
- Ellesmere Rotary Club
- Ellesmere Round Table
- Ellesmere Town Council
- Foundation for Shropshire & Telford
- Jean's Girls
- Oswestry Community Chest
- Oswestry Rural Parish Road
- Running Legends
- Shropshire County Primary Care Trust
- Telford & Wrekin
- Councillor Bob Groom's Mayoral Charity Fund
- Telford & Wrekin Primary Care Trust
- V Festival Westcroft Trust
We would also like to thank all of the clients who have donated so generously to Shropshire Cruse.