We offer support to anyone in the Cannock, Lichfield and Tamworth districts who is struggling to deal with the consequences of bereavement.
We offer a range of confidential services free of charge:
- Information and advice are available from our telephone helpline.
- One-to-one bereavement support. One of our volunteers will visit you in your home or at one of our designated meeting places to provide individual support.
- Bereavement Help Points (see below). We bring together small groups of people for them to meet and get support from each other and our facilitators.
- Telephone support. This is similar to one-to-one support (a fixed-length regular support session) but conducted over the phone.
- Specialist support for children and young people, which can take place either at home or at school.
You can contact us on our helpline: 01543 433479
Or by e-mail: email@example.com
Bereavement Help Points
South Staffordshire Cruse operates several Bereavement Help Points in partnership with St Giles Hospice. Bereaved people can drop into to these sessions, there is no need to make an appointment. All the sessions are on public transport routes, have free parking, and have disabled access.
- Burntwood: St. John's Community Church, High Street, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, WS7 1LR. Every Monday (excluding Bank Holidays) from 2:30 to 4:30pm.
- Cannock: Pye Green Community Centre, Bradbury Lane, Cannock, WS12 4EP. First and third Thursday of the month from 5:00 to 7:00pm
- Lichfield: The Community Space, Tesco Extra, Church Street, Lichfield, WS13 6DZ. Every Wednesday from 2:30 to 4:30pm.