Because Cruse is a registered charity all branches, including Craven and Bradford Area branch, are constantly looking for funding opportunities. We have various fundraising ideas for our volunteers to get involved with each year but we also need outside help.
- You yourself could make a one off donation, or a weekly, monthly, or yearly donation.
- If the bereaved asks for family flowers only at the funeral service, but you still wanted to buy a tribute, why not donate that money to the Craven and Bradford Area branch of Cruse.
- When making out a will, it would be wonderful to leave a legacy in a donation to Craven and Bradford Area branch of Cruse. You never know, it maybe your loved ones we end up helping after you have gone.
Other ways of helping
- You could donate a little of your time to help us raise much need funds.
- You could have a coffee morning and donate the proceeds.
- You could help along side our volunteers with things like bag packing at a local supermarket, or on a stall at a show ground for example.
- You could enter an event and donate the proceeds.
We can only offer you our thanks, but more importantly is the awareness of contributing in some way to helping another individual who is struggling with their loss. You never know, you may end up wanting to be a Cruse volunteer!