Sunday 21st July 2019
Congratulations to everybody who took part in the ASICS London 10K on Sunday 21st July, and particularly to our #TeamCruse runners!
About the race
The Asics London 10K is the most exciting run the capital has to offer. You pass many of London’s most iconic landmarks and with around 25,000 runners being cheered on by the crowds the atmosphere is amazing. This is the perfect event for a new runner looking for a personal challenge and to be supported as part of a fantastic team OR an experienced runner looking to set a PB in support of Cruse.
When you run for Cruse you can be part of the best team in London. We provide you with:
- A fundraising pack to help you not only meet but smash your fundraising target
- A post race reception to celebrate your achievement with the rest of team Cruse
- The help of a Cruse Event Manager to support you all the way
- An exclusive Cruse running vest
- Access to Team Cruse social media where our runners can support each other all the way
In return we ask you to pledge to raise £250 for Cruse and pay an entry fee of £15.
To find out more about future events please call Hannah on 0208 939 9547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org