Sunday 5th July 2020
The Asics London 10k is the most exciting run the capital has to offer. You will pass many of London’s most iconic landmarks and with around 25,000 runners being cheered on by the crowds the atmosphere is amazing. This is the perfect event for a new runner looking for a personal challenge and to be supported as part of a fantastic team OR an experienced runner looking to set a PB in support of Cruse.
When you run for Cruse you can be part of the best team in London. We provide you with:
- A fundraising pack to help you not only meet but smash your fundraising target
- A post race reception to celebrate your achievement with the rest of team Cruse
- The help of a Cruse Event Manager to support you all the way
- An exclusive Cruse running vest
- Access to Team Cruse social media where our runners can support each other all the way
In return we ask you to pledge to raise £250 for Cruse and pay an entry fee of £25.
Special offer – save £10
Pay just £15 entry for:
- Early birds who sign up by 27th March
- Previous Team Cruse runners
- Friends and family of previous Team Cruse runners
- Cruse Bereavement Volunteers
- Those running as part of a team of three or more
To register please call Hannah on 020 8939 9544 or email email@example.com
Already have your own place – please run for Team Cruse! If you’ve already visited the official Asics London 10K website and confirmed your own place please call us on 020 8939 9544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you everything you need to join Team Cruse and have an enjoyable and successful run.