Sunday 13th September 2020
Take on the world’s greatest half marathon for Cruse! We have Charity Places available in this iconic event and would love to have you on our team. You’ll start in the heart of Newcastle, where with up to 57,000 runners the atmosphere is incredible. You’ll pass many sights of the city including the Tyne Bridge, finishing in the coastal town of South Shields. The event promises to be bigger and better for its 40th Anniversary in 2020!
- Sign up to run for Cruse and be part of the best team in the North East. We will provide you with:
- A fundraising pack to help you not only meet but smash your fundraising target
- The help of a Cruse Event Manager to support you all the way
- An exclusive Cruse running vest
- A post event celebration with the Team!
- Training tips and advice
In return we ask you to pledge to raise £300 for Cruse and pay a registration fee of £25.
To register please email Hannah on email@example.com or call 020 8939 9544
Already have your own place – please run for us! If you’ve already confirmed your own place in the Great North Run please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you everything you need to join Team Cruse.
Let’s give all bereaved people the support they need