As Covid-19 virus rips through our communities, the trauma which follows is sadly inevitable. Many people will die without loved ones by their side. For friends and family, the pain may be unbearable. Many won’t be able to attend funerals, to share a hug or even take a walk in the fresh air.
But with your help, they can find comfort in Cruse. It costs just £43 to support one bereaved person by phone. With your help, we can support them all.
Cuppa for Cruse is running throughout April and May, and is a great way to virtually meet up with friends and raise vital funds at the same time.
By organising a virtual Cuppa for Cruse, you will be helping to support some of the most vulnerable members in society, through a time when it’s more important than ever that we stick together. And, you can have lots of fun at the same time.
Getting started is really easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Choose your platform. You can use Zoom, Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp and more.
- Set up a JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com/campaign/cuppaforcruse with a target of £43 or more
- Invite friends, family or colleagues to join in and set a date
- Ask for a small donation from each virtual guest – the £3 you might spend on a cuppa should do it
- Have a fun time talking with friends over a cuppa
- Let us know how it went and don’t forget to tag us #CuppaforCruse
You can find more information in our handy ‘how to’ guides, which cover everything from setting up calls to creating your JustGiving page and our friendly fundraising team are always happy to help, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.