Helpline Volunteer Open Day
Please visit this page again soon for the next date of our helpline volunteer open day
What to expect at the open day
If you are interested in becoming a Cruse Helpline Volunteer we would love to see you at an open day in the near future. During the sessions you can meet volunteers, ask questions and find out more about the types of calls you will receive. Here’s what to expect:
- Welcome and Introductions
- How Cruse Helpline supports bereaved people
- Support and training we provide for volunteers
- What do we expect from our volunteers
- The types of calls we receive and how we respond
- What it is like being a volunteer on the helpline
- Next steps
Please note: Due to safeguarding issues we are unable to welcome volunteers who have been bereaved in the last two years.
If you apply and are successful, you will need to be available for one of courses listed on the booking link – please check training dates before applying.