We knew Mother’s Day would be tough for people whose Mum has died, and thanks to the 44 thousand of you who shared our Tips for Coping with Mother’s Day we were able to reach over four million people on Facebook this year. Our helpline was open on the day between 10am and 7pm for those who wanted someone to talk to.
We want to help everyone who needs us, and although our services are free, we rely on your donations to run our services.
Will you help us support more bereaved people?
- £6 Could pay the cost of answering a call from a bereaved person.
- £12 Could provide helpful leaflets to five bereaved people.
- £27 Could pay for a face-to-face session with a bereavement volunteer.
- £45 Could pay for ongoing training for a bereavement volunteer.
- £167 Is the average cost of supporting a bereaved person.