Norwich Cruse offers:
- One to one support
- A Telephone Enquiry Line to find out about our services and other bereavement support available to people in Norfolk. Messages are checked regularly and we will call you back as soon as we can.
- Advice and helpful leaflets and information.
- Monday Morning Group; a social support/coffee group aimed at older people who have been bereaved in the past - Please ring the Cruse office for more information if you are interested in attending.
- Training and outreach work for other individuals/organisations who deal with bereaved people. For further information please see our Training page.
- We do not currently offer support for children and young people.
For more information chose from the menu on the left.