Tailored for your organisation
Our expert trainers will work in partnership with your organisation, tailoring the training content of the webinar based on the needs you identify.
About this webinar
Tailored training content based on the needs your organisation identifies. The skills gained will then inform how your organisation responds and support bereaved people, whether they are colleagues, clients or customers.
By the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- Reflected on the grieving process
- Gained an understanding of current models that help understand grief and bereavement
- Become aware of the impact of loss and bereavement
- Considered, through our own understanding of the impact of loss, the ways we may assist individuals following bereavement
- Considered skills relevant to their role and organisation which will improve how they communicate with bereaved people
- Developed an awareness of support organisations, and how and when to refer individuals for further support, including an understanding of the boundaries of our roles.
The exact content of the webinar will be based on the main training needs that your organisation identifies, so please contact email@example.com for more information.
Cost: per webinar (for up to 10 participants): £600 + VAT. Webinars run for up to 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break, and participants are capped at 10 to encourage interaction and discussion.
Additionally a short (1-hour) introductory video conference is available for delivery to groups of 30+ participants. Prices start at £1000 +VAT, but vary with participant numbers. Please contact us for information.