Ideal for all, gain skills and learn more about dealing with bereavement in the workplace.
About this training
Interactive and informative; we have worked with our expert trainers to create specific webinars for organisations, providing you with the tools to support your colleagues, employees and clients.
By the end of this webinar, participants will have:
- Reflected on the grieving process
- Gained an understanding of current grief models
- Become aware of the impact of bereavement on individuals
- Considered ways to assist individuals following bereavement
- Gained skills relevant to their role to improve how they communicate with bereaved people
- Developed an awareness of support organisations, when to refer individuals
- Gained an understanding of the boundaries of their own role.
Book and view available dates:
Cost: £75 per person (£62.50 ex VAT). Webinars run for up to 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break, and participants are capped at 10 to encourage interaction and discussion.
Tuesday 21 June at 10.15am – SOLD OUT
Friday 1 July at 10.15am – Book here
Thursday 14 July at 10.15am – Book here
Monday 25 July at 10.15am – Book here
Wednesday 3 August at 10.15am – Book here
Thursday 18 August at 10.15am – Book here
Friday 2 September at 10.15am – Book here
Wednesday 7 September at 2.15pm – Book here
Tuesday 4 October at 10.15am – Book here
If you have more than 5 individuals within your organisation you would like to train, please view our Tailored for your organisation page.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep In Touch
Don’t forget to join our mailing list, where we can keep you informed of all our up-coming webinars, news and offers!