Understanding bereavement by suicide
*NEW* This webinar aims to introduce attendees to the impact of bereavement by suicide and how those affected can best be supported....
About this training
This webinar aims to introduce attendees to the impact of bereavement by suicide and how those affected can best be supported.
By the end of this webinar, participants will have:
- An understanding of why bereavement by suicide may differ from other types of bereavement;
- Examined the impact of suicide on those bereaved, including psychologically, emotionally, physically and behaviorally;
- Become familiar with some of the legal aspects of suicide and the inquest process;
- Begun to explore some of the ways in which those bereaved by suicide can be supported; and
- Explored some of the societal and cultural attitudes and responses to suicide.
Book and view available dates:
Tuesday 11 October at 10.15am Book here
Cost: £75 per person (£62.50 ex VAT). Webinars run for up to 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break, and participants are capped at 10 to encourage interaction and discussion.
This can also be delivered as a webinar for 10 people at a cost of £600 + VAT. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org