Cruse Bereavement Care can work in partnership with you to ensure your people have a greater awareness of the impact of bereavement and grief. This awareness can then inform how they are able to respond and support bereaved people, whether they are colleagues, clients, customers or friends and family.
By the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- Reflected on the grieving process and gained an understanding of current models that help understand grief and bereavement
- Become aware of the impact of loss and bereavement on families
- Considered, through our own understanding of the impact of loss, the ways we may assist individuals following bereavement
- Considered skills relevant to their role and organisation which will improve how they communicate with bereaved people
- Developed an awareness of support organisations, and how and when to refer individuals for further support, including an understanding of the boundaries of our roles.
Cost per webinar (for up to 10 participants): £600 + VAT. Webinars run for up to 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break, and participants are capped at 10 to encourage interaction and discussion.
"Great trainer, encouraged participation if we felt like contributing but was happy for people to just listen."
The exact content of the webinar will be based on the main training needs that your organisation identifies, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For a general outine, click here
If you need to train a smaller number of people (up to 5), the public version of our Loss and Bereavement Webinar might meet your needs. Groups are limited to 10 participants.
To find out more, please visit this page.
Additionally a short (1-hour) introductory video conference is available for delivery to groups of 30+ participants. Prices start at £1000 +VAT, but vary with participant numbers. Please contact us for information.