Our webinars last approximately 2.5 hours (with a 15-minute break), and will help participants to:
- Reflect on the grieving process and gain an understanding of current models that help understand grief and bereavement
- Become aware of the impact of loss and bereavement on families
- Consider, through our own understanding of the impact of loss, the ways we may assist individuals following bereavement
- Consider skills relevant to their role and organisation which will improve how they communicate with bereaved people
- Develop an awareness of support organisations, and how and when to refer individuals for further support, including an understanding of the boundaries of our roles.
Cost: £600 + VAT
The exact content of the webinar will be based on the main training needs that your organisation identifies, so please contact email@example.com for more information.