Our Loss and Bereavement Awareness workshop is designed for anyone encountering bereaved people in their professional lives. These are helpful for anyone who wants to understand the issues surrounding bereavement and how to communicate with clients and customers after someone close to them has died.
These training days are interactive and informative and provide an opportunity to have your questions about this taboo subject answered.
- Learn how to communicate effectively and compassionately with bereaved people
- Develop your confidence talking about difficult and sensitive topics
- Understand bereavement and the factors affecting the grieving process
- Learn about how different cultures view grief
- Improve your communication and inter-personal skills
- Ask questions and share your experiences
This course will run from 9.30am registration for a 10am start and will run through till around 4-4.30.
£140 for charities, £155 for public sector organisations, and £170 for private individuals/organisations, all plus VAT.
Included in the price:
Light refreshments, certification (can contribute to continuing professional development) and workbook.
To get in touch call 0208 939 9542 or email email@example.com. Our courses are recognised by the National Counselling Society.
"The bereavement awareness day is an excellent introduction and experience to further inform your practice and keep up to date with current thinking on what most helps individuals going through loss and bereavement. It was also enjoyable and delivered in a professional, yet sensitive style. One of the best continuing professional development training days I have attended in along time". Lindsay Rodgers, Wellness Counselling.