Due to the current situation, in the interest of everyone's safety, we will not be running our classroom-based workshops until government guidance permits.
The public version of our Loss and Bereavement Awareness webinar is the perfect introductory webinar for any individual or small organisation who wants to learn more about the issues surrounding bereavement and how to communicate with clients and customers after someone close to them has died. They are interactive and informative and provide an opportunity to have your questions about this taboo subject answered. Public workshops attract participants from a broad range of backgrounds which can result in engaging interactive conversations and discussions.
Webinars run for up to 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break, and participants are capped at 10 to encourage interaction and discussion.
By the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- Reflected on the grieving process and gained an understanding of current models that help to understand grief and bereavement
- Become aware of the impact of loss and bereavement on families
- Considered, through their own understanding of the impact of loss, the ways they may assist individuals following bereavement
- Considered skills relevant to their role and organisation which will improve how they communicate with bereaved people
- Developed an awareness of support organisations, and how and when to refer individuals for further support, including an understanding of the boundaries of their own roles.
Cost: £75 per person (£62.50 ex VAT)
A full webinar outline is available here
Wednesday 14 July at 2.15pm Last few places left- Book here
Thursday 15 July at 10.15am Last few places left - Book here
Monday 19 July at 10.15am Fully Booked
Tuesday 10 August at 10.15am Book here
Wednesday 18 August at 2.15pm Book here
Thursday 9 September at 10.15am Book here
Tuesday 14 September at 2.15pm Book here
If you are looking to train a group of five or more, please consider our webinars for up to 10 participants.
If you have significant experience of supporting bereaved people but would like to refresh your skills and knowledge, please consider booking a place on our webinars for therapists and counsellors here
To get in touch email email@example.com.