Our Areas are always looking for volunteers. See How to apply. For vacancies on our national helpline, or to see management volunteer job descriptions, see the links below.
This is an exciting voluntary role as a key member of Cruse's Cambridge area management committee. The Treasurer is responsible for ensuring that Cruse's finances are well organised & managed and for providing strategic advice on the overall direction of the charity. The role is vital to ensuring Cruse Cambridge can continue to provide high quality and timely support to those in need in our community.
Specific tasks will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of financial planning, including producing an annual budget and monitoring it throughout the year.
- Working with the Area Co-ordinator to ensure records of all the financial transactions are accurate & kept up-to-date
- Reporting to the Area Management Committee on the Charity's financial status
- Preparing the year-end statements of accounts
- Presenting the end-of-year financial report to Central Cruse
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
For more information, or to apply please contact our Cambridge Office:
Susan Cross, Tel: 01223 302662, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Committee Volunteers wanted for Somerset Area
In order to support more people in Somerset and make sure our services provide the best care possible, Cruse Bereavement Care is looking to recruit Management Committee Volunteers across a range of roles. There are many different and exciting opportunities, and they provide the perfect platform for you to get involved and use your wide range of skills.
- Deputy Chairperson
- Chair of Client Services and Training Committee
- Training Officer
- Events Organiser
- Publicity Officer
- Lead Supervisor
- Safeguarding Officer
For more information please contact the Area Coordinator at The Crispin Centre, Leigh Road, Street, Somerset BA16 0HA, Telephone: 01458 840 898 or email email@example.com. Application forms are available here.