We support bereaved adults and children who live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
To get in touch, just call 020 8850 0505 and leave your details - we will respond within 24 hours in most circumstances
Nobody has the same bereavement, so we help in lots of different ways - whether your bereavement happened yesterday or 30 years ago, we will always help.
Due to the current pandemic and ongoing social distancing, all Cruse services will be provided over the telephone, email or internet until further notice. Please contact us to find out more.
We offer a range of services
- Telephone advice and information
- A one-off, one-hour face-to-face meeting (assessment) to talk things through - usually within 10 days
- Ongoing face-to-face support sessions at our premises
- Home visits and telephone suppprt to people who cannot leave their home
- Bereavement Walks and Social Group
- Email support
If you're not sure what you need, just phone, and we can talk things through! Check us on on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the logos below
Email support: email@example.com
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, has helped us to support local people in our area who have been affected by bereavement. Thanks to the Government for making this possible.