Welcome to Cruse Bereavement Care in West Sussex. Through our three branches we aim to:
- Provide free bereavement support on a one-to-one basis to anyone (including children) bereaved by death in West Sussex.
- Offer information and advice to anyone who has been affected by a death; provide friendship groups giving an opportunity for bereaved people to meet and join social activities (Worthing & Mid Sussex Branches).
- Offer opportunities to bereaved adults to meet others in a group setting available in the Worthing & Adur District.
- More information about our Friendship Group in East Grinstead can be found here and more information about the Worthing & District Support 'Drop In' Groups and Friendship Group can be found here
- Our Chichester & Arun branch are forming a closed Bereavement Support Group to commence in October. This is an opportunity to join others who are experiencing similar losses and issues. More information can be found here.
- Raise the public's awareness of the needs of bereaved people through information services.
- Our Crawley, Horsham and Mid Sussex branch hold 'Information Evenings' once a month alternating between Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Crawley and Horsham. These sessions are not support groups as they are solely used to provide information on the natural stages of grief along with providing more detail on our service options available. If you are interested in attending one of these sessions, please contact our 24 hour answer phone service and select option 3.
Contact us for more information, or find out more by choosing from the menu on the right.
Home made cakes for sale at Fittleworth House to raise funds for Cruse
Fittleworth House, Pulborough, opens its’ gardens each year as part of the National Garden Scheme. This year, Cruse West Sussex Area will be providing homemade cakes
for sale (along with refreshments) as a fun way of raising much needed funds!
The garden opens Wednesdays from 14.00 – 17.00 on various dates from April to August
Supporting Cruse in West Sussex
If you would like more information on how to support us, please take a look at our donate page.