Discover stories from people who took part in last year's Big Coastal Challenge.
Your distance. Your way!
Will you join us to run, walk, cycle, swim or even skateboard Around the World? That’s a total of 40,075km that together we need to reach!
You choose your distance. You choose how to do it:
- Alone or with friends (including the four-legged kind!)
- On land or in water
- Inside or outside
This October take part in The Big Coastal Challenge, and raise money to support grieving people.
Sign up below for just £10 and receive a free t-shirt for registering!
We don't ask you for a minimum sponsorship, but anything you raise will be fantastic.
Here’s some inspiration to help you get going
- Enjoy swimming? Why not “swim” the distance from Belfast to Penzance? That’s 502km! If that’s a bit tough, then how about Belfast to Colwyn bay which is exactly 200km?
- Walk a kilometre a day, every day and you’ll walk from our Southend-on-Sea branch to the East Kent branch – that’s 31km (in case you were wondering!)
- Why not run 5km every day? That’s 155km and that will be distance from coast to coast of Kangaroo Island in South Australia
- If you are a cyclist, why not attempt to cycle from London to Paris – that’s 342km!
- If you get the kids involved, you could ask them to walk 15km which is the distance between Thorpe Park and LEGOLAND
- Do you have a Dog? Include it as part of your daily dog walk. We are sure you will get no protests from the dogs on this one! :)
Our friendly fundraising team are always happy to help. If you have any questions please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.